Click HERE to follow me on Instagram!
So you are feeling under the weather and you can’t breathe? You definitely need to give these a try.
As someone who has used the store bough vapor shower tabs, and this homemade version, I like this version the best. I find that these work better than the store bought tabs, and they smell wonderful.
1 1/2 cups Baking soda
1/2 cup water
Eucalyptus essential oil
Rosemary essential oil
Lavender essential oil
– Mix water and baking soda into a thick paste.
– Press mixture into cupcake tin.
– Bake at 225 degrees for 20 minutes.
– Let them sit over night if they are still not completely dry.
– Add about 8 drops of each oil to each disk.
– Store in air tight container.
– To use: Simply place 1 tab in the bottom of your tub to let the water hit it as you shower. You will step out of the shower feeling refreshed and able to breathe.
Don’t forget to subscribe by entering your email to the right –>