Click HERE to follow me on Instagram!
As you can see in my photo I made these into muffins. However, I do recommend making them as bars instead that you could wrap in wax paper. If you do decide to make them as muffins, save yourself the headache and use silicone liners. The honey makes the paper cups difficult to remove and no one wants to eat paper!
Yummy Guilt Free Paleo Berry Granola Bars
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup chopped pecans
⅓ cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
3 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp hemp seeds
2 tbsp flax meal
3 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup honey
Preheat oven to 350 F & Spray pan generously with nonstick spray.
- Combine all of your dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl microwave the coconut oil for about 30 seconds and add in honey, mix well.
- Pour the honey and oil mixture over your dry ingredients and mix until evenly combined
- Spread evenly into pan and use a spatula to press the contents down until everything is tightly packed.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Once the pan has cooled, transfer to the refrigerator for two to three hours.
- Then cut into bars and enjoy!
Feel free to substitute the raisins and cranberries for any dried fruit.
Don’t forget to subscribe by entering your email to the right –>