Today I am going to share one of my experimental recipes that I happily nailed in the first try. I simply walked into the kitchen and just started filling the mixing bowl. These delicious cupcakes got a thumbs up from my husband, and when it comes to food he is not afraid to be honest.
Low Carb-Gluten Free Chocolate Strawberry Cupcakes
1 cup coconut flour
2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 ½ sticks butter melted
1 cup erythritol
1 teaspoon liquid stevia
2 teaspoons vanilla
½ cup almond or coconut milk
Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup & Strawberry Spread
- mix all of your wet ingredients then add salt, baking powder, and erythritol and mix well.
- Gradually add in coconut flour and mix well.
- Your batter will be very thick, almost like cookie dough.
- Fill cupcake cups halfway
- place a spoonful of chocolate syrup and a spoonful of strawberry spread on top of batter
- Then put the remainder of batter on top of the filling. Your cupcake cups will be full, but these do not rise dramatically so no worries.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Makes 12 cupcakes
I was craving chocolate covered strawberries and cupcakes…two birds, one stone.