Who loves brownies? How about blondie brownies? And have you missed them since switching to a low carb or gluten free diet? Well you definitely have to try these!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- ½ Tablespoon molasses
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 20 drops stevia extract
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a small bowl mix your molasses and erythritol until it looks like brown sugar
- In a large bowl, beat butter with your homemade brown sugar substitute until combined.
- Add in eggs and mix well
- Add vanilla and stevia extract.
- Add almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, xanthan gum and salt and mix well.
- Spread batter in greased 8 x 8 baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until set and top is golden brown.
I topped mine with Walden Farms Caramel dip and chopped pecans. You can also make these into snickerdoodle brownies by topping with a mixture of cinnamon and erythritol.
Makes 8 servings.
If using organic almond flour (0 net carbs) there is only 1 net carb per serving (from the molasses).
Don’t forget to subscribe/follow!